1. Approved Counseling
  2. Before securing a home equity conversion mortgage, you are required to receive independent counseling from a certified, HUD-approved counselor. This is a great safeguard built into the process, ensuring that you receive all the facts from an independent advisor. Counseling can usually be done over the phone. Your Mutual of Omaha Mortgage advisor will guide you through this process.

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?